LEGAL INFORMATIONSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the MangosteenMD web site (the "Site" or the "MangosteenMD Site"), you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Do not use this Site if you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions. We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the MangosteenMD Site will mean you accept those changes.
1. Your Use of this Site is for Educational Purposes Only. The information contained within this Site is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases. All serious health conditions should be treated by a competent health practitioner. This site is not meant to dispense medical advice, prescribe remedies, or assume responsibility for those who choose to treat themselves. Do not disregard the advice of a competent health practitioner or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the MangosteenMD Site.
2. This Site is Copyrighted. The content on this Site is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Site and its content remains with MangosteenMD, a division of Phytoceutical Research LLC (“MangosteenMD”).
3. Information You Submit to this Site is Not Confidential. Content, ideas, concepts, personal information or testimonials that you send to WebMD Health by email are not private or proprietary. You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to MangosteenMD that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the MangosteenMD, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you submit any content, ideas, concepts, personal information or testimonials to MangosteenMD by email, you automatically grant—or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted—MangosteenMD a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. MangosteenMD may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any content, ideas, concepts, personal information or testimonials private or proprietary, do not submit them to MangosteenMD by email.
4. Your Use of the Site is at Your Own Risk. The MangosteenMD Site and its content are provided on an "as is" basis. As a condition of your use of the Site, you release MangosteenMD from all claims arising from the Site or your use of the Site. MangosteenMD makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site. MangosteenMD, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. The Site may provide links to third-party web sites. MangosteenMD is not responsible for the content of linked third-party web sites. Your use of third-party web sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions for use of such sites.
5. Other Terms to Which You Agree.
* You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold MangosteenMD, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
* You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with MangosteenMD, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of the State of Utah and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Utah in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving MangosteenMD or its affiliates, principals, telecommunication providers and content providers.
* These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Utah. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
* Except as expressly provided in a particular "legal notice" on the Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MangosteenMD with respect to the use of the Site.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
© 2007 MangosteenMD, a division of Phytoceutical Research LLC. All rights reserved.